mBIT CC_Autumn 2020 Click to left for flyer
Class of October 2019 Class of Feb 2019
mBIT Coach Certification
Is mBraining for you?
Are you a coach, mentor, team leader, manager, supervisor, trainer, educator? Indeed someone who wishes to develop themselves? Would you like to add to your skills a deceptively simple methodology which will allow you to work with yourself and others to tap into the innate wisdom within? If the answer is yes, mBraining is for you!
Isn’t it interesting that the latest findings in Neuroscience have proven ancient wisdom that we have not only one but three brains? In addition to the brain in our head, we also have a ‘brain’ in our heart and in our gastrointestinal system! These brains communicate with us in different ways and we don’t always know how to listen to them, understand what they have to say and have them work together to help us make more effective decisions and take courageous action in business, coaching and our personal life.
Enter Grant Soosalu and Marvin Oka, who have created a power model, multiple Brain Integration Techniques (or mBIT for short), for accessing the intelligence of all three brains, aligning the wisdom and using it optimally for the best possible results in our work and personal lives. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? So how and when is mBIT useful?
Have you ever?
- Been pulled between your head telling you one thing and your heart another?
- Or experienced a time when your heart and head were directing you towards something but you just couldn’t work up the courage to take action?
- Or maybe you’ve been struggling to make clear decisions?
- Or had an internal conflict between thoughts, feelings and behaviours?
- Or feel that you are not fully in tune with the real, authentic you?
If you, or those you work with, have ever experienced any of the above it is likely that your three brains are not fully aligned. What if you could learn a deceptively simple process to assist you and those you work with to align and integrate your head, heart and gut wisdom? What if this enabled you to make clear decisions, have your thoughts, feelings and behaviours align congruently? Imagine having your head, heart and gut working together rather than against each other, being able to tune into your true essence …. would that be of interest to you, for yourself or others? If yes, then the mBIT Coach Certification may be of interest to you.
mBIT Coach Certification
The next mBIT Coach Certification takes place in Ireland in September 2020 in Thurles, Co Tipperary and the following one 15th to 18th October 2020 in the Glenroyal Hotel in Maynooth.
Over the 4 days you’ll learn:-
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practices.
- How to harness your innate intelligences and generative wisdom through the process of mBraining.
- An entire suite of powerful and easy-to-learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively known as mBIT.
- The 9 Prime Functions of head, heart and gut brains and how each provides you with a different ability and talent.
- The 5 classes of Neural Integration Constraints (called NIC’s) that give deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself and what you can do about it.
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) through the ‘mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains.
- How to work with the Core Competencies Framework to quickly diagnose unresourceful states and discern what is needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning of all three brains.
- The technique of ‘Neural Syntax Mapping’, to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other.
- The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’, to ensure you are working with the three brains in optimum sequence for generative results.
- What ‘Neural Integration Engagements’ are and how to work with them to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains.
- How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that may temporarily prevent full integration between the three brains.
In addition the course also gives you:-
- Your personal copy of ‘mBraining – Using your Multiple Brains To Do Cool Stuff’.
- The opportunity to be listed on the global and regional website, so that people looking for an mBIT Coach in your area can find you.
- Access to the private Facebook group for mBIT Coaches worldwide, where you can explain your professional network and keep yourself updated on the latest neuroscientific findings.
- The opportunity to qualify as an mBIT Coach Trainer, so that you can train and certify coaches yourself or mBIT Master coach to continue your journey of coaching mastery.
- The opportunity to qualify as a facilitator of the online course ‘Loving Your Life’, which you can offer your own clients. It is an online personal development programme that raises awareness of mBIT and that builds interest for one-to-one coaching programmes.
Fully Accredited by mBIT International
As an mBIT Coach you’ll be certified by mBIT International. Once you are certified you can use the mBIT Coach logo in your marketing and have the opportunity to be listed on the global and regional mBIT websites. The course carries ICF resource credits and NRRI CPD Credits.
Your course is delivered by certified mBIT & NLP trainer Bernie Rogers.
Your Investment mBIT CC_Autumn 2020
Your investment covers a copy of the mBIT ‘mBraining – Using Your Brains To Do Cool Stuff’ book, the course manual, mBIT Coaching Cards, mBIT Flash Cards, tea/coffee daily and Internationally recognised mBIT Coach Certification. We offer a flexible option of paying for the training in two or more installments, in addition funding may be available pending meeting specific criteria. For more information give Bernie a call on 087 612 6162.
To learn more …
Give Bernie a call on 087 612 6162 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.